From Madrigals to Modern
We had an excellent audience to hear us singing a wide variety of songs “from Madrigals to Modern”.
Profits from the evening including the raffle are in support of the local branch of Bloodwise the blood cancer charity. You can see more about our chosen charities on our News pages.
We thank Bloodwise volunteers who helped us by selling tickets and front of house on the night.
The programme was as follows
Now is the Month of Maying
- The Silver Swan
- Fair Phyllis – Madrigal group
The Skye Boat Song
Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves
- O Mio Babbino Caro – Charlotte
You Make Me Feel So Young
White Cliffs of Dover
We’ll Meet Again
- The Errant Son – poem read by Ken Hayward
- Talk by Anne Oliver of the charity Bloodwise
Rock Around the Clock
Sound of Silence
When I’m Sixty-Four
Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart – Anna Hughes and Terry Street
Something Inside So Strong
Come What May
Thank You for the Music