Skip to main content
- Making music is fun.
- Everyone can make music.
- Reduces loneliness and social exclusion.
- Music groups can also help generate pride.
- Making music improves health and wellbeing. There is scientific evidence to prove this.
- Almost no public cost and contribute to support other voluntary organisations through donations and fundraising.
- Performances support a range of musical traditions.
- Provide an opportunity for experimentation, innovation and new composers to practise their craft.